Sarah W. Rawlings joined Jetlaw® in 2019. She assists the firm with a wide range of aviation matters, including domestic and international aircraft purchase and sale transactions, aircraft operating and structuring compliance, and a variety of other federal and state regulatory matters. Prior to joining the firm, Sarah worked for a United States Senator. She also gained experience in civil litigation while working at another firm. Sarah is a member of the Aero Club of Washington.
Sarah’s work includes:
- Aircraft purchase and sale agreements for domestic and internationally registered aircraft.
- Drafting aircraft lease agreements, time share, and interchange agreements.
- Reviewing fractional aircraft ownership agreements and joint ownership agreements.
- Preparing pilot services agreements.
- Formation of business relationships between aircraft owners and aircraft operators, including Part 135 charter operators.
- Establishing aircraft owner trusts and limited liability companies in conjunction with aircraft acquisitions and ownership.
Sarah is admitted to practice law in Georgia
Sarah received her BS Cum Laude in Human Development and Family Science from the University of Georgia and her JD as a Dean’s Scholar from Mercer University School of Law. During law school, Sarah received an Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting certificate as well as a Business Certificate in Practice Management through Mercer’s Stetson Hatcher School of Business. She was a final-four participant in the National Ethics Trial Competition and earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Letters. She was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society and received the Mercer Law Distinguished Service Award.