Jetlaw’s senior attorneys provide outside general counsel services to aviation companies that have either not retained in-house counsel or that need additional assistance. Because this unique relationship is a time-intensive and long-term commitment, this service is only available to select clients.
Our Attorneys Manage All of Your Aviation Legal Needs
Our partner-level attorneys advise C-suite executives and serve as a single point of contact for your company’s legal needs. Your outside general counsel will act as the company’s Chief Legal Officer and manage all of your company’s legal needs, including:
- Implement best legal practices for the company, including document management and retention.
- Analyze risk and implement strategies to minimize exposure, including a comprehensive insurance and risk review.
- Manage corporate governance matters, attend board meetings and draft minutes, advise on officer and director fiduciary duties, and prepare and manage corporate records.
- Manage all litigation and potential litigation matters for the company, including identifying and retaining appropriate litigation counsel.
- Manage the company’s paralegals and legal assistants.
- Advise on general employment matters, such as hiring and termination decisions, development and review of employment policies, and employment-related contracts and agreements.
- Provide support for M&A transactions.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, and agreements.
- Provide general advice and counseling on intellectual property and proprietary rights issues.
- Advise on and assist with regulatory filings and compliance.
- Engage and manage outside counsel for specialized matters.